The next meeting of Kirkmahoe Community Council will be held in Kirkton Village Hall on Wednesday 19th January 2011, at 7.30pm
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Kirkton Village Green enhancement
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Councillor’s Report
7. Police Report
8. Planning Matters
11. Any other competent business
12. Date and Place of next meeting
A Meeting of Kirkmahoe Community Council will be held in Kirkton Village Hall on Wednesday 19 January 2011 at the conclusion of the 7.30pm ordinary meeting to consider the following items of business carried over from the Annual General Meeting on 20th October 2010:
1. Consider Adoption of Constitution.
2. Consider Adoption of Scrutinised Accounts.
3. Any other competent business.
Clerk to the Committee
6th January, 2011