Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Palm Oil on Solway Beaches Dangerous for Dogs

This is what palm oil looks like

If you are planning to take a trip to one of the Solway Beaches this Easter with your dog you should be aware that there are deposits of Pam Oil which have been washed up on the shores. Palm Oil is very dangerous for dogs who become extremely ill if they ingest it. One dog has died in the Carsethorn area.
The advice is that if your dog becomes ill after having been on the beach -Take it to the vet immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment